To edit this page, log in to your control panel and go to Storefront › Web Pages. Click Edit next to the Shipping & Returns page and you can change this text. A sample returns policy is shown below which you can edit as needed.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, please Contact Us with your order number and details about the product you would like to return. We will respond quickly with instructions for how to return items from your order.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
- Returns and Refunds Policy: If you are not 100% satisfied with your DjangoGuitars purchase for any reason, you may ship it back to us within 3 days of the date you received it for a full refund. For amplifiers, pickups, and pre-amps, you have 50 days. This does not include shipping costs unless the error was on our side. Please note that any return exceeding the DjangoGuitars.com specified period will not be refunded.
- Items that are ineligible for return: Any instruments or equipment that have been modified, customized by request and/or are not in original condition, including pickups that have been installed and strings that have been removed from the package.
- How to return an item: Please e-mail "Tommy@DjangoGuitars.com" with the subject "Return" and with the invoice number in the body of the message, and we will send you a pre-paid shipping label. Next, carefully place the item back in its original packaging, including any invoices. After packing, seal outside of box securely with tape.
- Refunds: Once we have received your item, we will reimburse you using the method that the payment was sent. Your account will be credited within 10 business days.
- Delivery: DjangoGuitars.com ships anywhere in the Continental U.S.A. If you would like us to ship an item internationally, please e-mail us at "Tommy@DjangoGuitars.com", with "International Order" as the subject. Please note that international clients are solely responsible for all taxes or duty imposed by their government while importing goods.
- Shipping: Merchandise excluding guitars usually ships within 2 business days of the transaction. Guitars that require custom setup can increase delivery time. If you require a rush order please let us know in the order notes section. Please allow an additional 5-10 business days for shipping of your merchandise if paid by phone or mail in payment. for items that require custom production this will push the ship date depending on our current backlog. all purchases of guitars of high value require a verbal consultation prior to order processing and shipment.
- Tracking: After your transaction is complete, we will update your order with tracking information.